Earl grey tea and ice cream. Two of our favorite things have come together to bring you this super easy and dairy-free recipe from Charley (find her at @charleyshealth on Instagram!)
Charley says: with my recipes, I want to show people that you don’t have to eat the same thing five times a day to be healthy and stay in shape. I think that enjoying what you eat and actually being excited about your food plays a big part in sticking to a healthy routine. If I don’t enjoy something, then I feel I’m going to be far less likely to be able to carry on with it.. and that goes for exercise too.
Ingredients to make the Earl Grey cashew ice cream:
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 2/3 cup of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed earl grey tea
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon honey
How to make the Earl Grey cashew ice cream:
- Add the Earl Grey tea to freshly boiled water and brew for 3 minutes or more according to personal taste. Discard the tea after brewing.
- Next up grab your high-speed blender, pop in, and then blend together the cashews, coconut cream, Earl Grey tea, vanilla, and honey until completely velvety smooth.
- Pour all of this into a freezer-safe container and allow to set in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the ice cream and allow it to defrost slightly before serving.